Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Get well soon Adam!

Ouch!
Adam was in the bike portion of his triathlon this last Saturday and ended up hitting a pot hole, which lead to him going over the handle bars of his bike! He ended up with a broken collar bone, some major road rash on his right hip, arm and shoulder and a cut on his forehead! And his bike ended up a good 50 ft down the road! The road rash is healing well! Hopefully his collar bone will be healed in time for the wedding in 3 1/2 weeks!
We love you Adam!

7 comments:

Kelly T, that's me! said...

Nothing to do with the subject matter of Adam's crash but...YEAH! I am so proud of you for blogging! Your layout is darling, your pictures are great, and you rock!

Kahilau said...

Emily,
It's Kahi! This is an amazing way to keep up with your family. You guys looks like you are having a ton of fun! come check out our family at wingetfiles.blogspot.com
Love you lots!
Kahi

Meghan Hendrix said...

Hello!! I got your Blog address on your Facebook account. I'm so excited now I don't have to worry about loosing touch with you again!

Kelli said...

I'm happy to see you have entered the exciting world of blogging! :) We are moving to Provo on Monday, but I could probably drive up on a weekend or something. I'm excited for Kristen. Is she marrying the dentist? Anyway, pick a day, hopefully a weekend, and I'll try to make it.

Butler Blog said...

I haven't looked at blogs forever, and you have posted a ton! The fourth of July looked like a blast! Taylie looked so cute for her first day. Tell Adam to get better soon.

kdance said...

Ouch! That's gotta hurt. I love your blog! Your kiddos are soooo cute. So, you're moving to SC in October? Is that right? That will be so fun. I loved living out of state--it's a really good experience to live on your own for a while.

jodie rae said...

Wow! I had no idea that happened to Adam! And right before the wedding! That's crazy! But your family looks beautiful (as always). Miss seeing ya!